Even though I stepped away from the Upper West Work From Home Meeting last year, I’m still in touch with a bunch of folks who are looking for opportunities and who are looking to fill opportunities.
I’ve been thinking about a way to play matchmaker when I came across Scott Britton’s (@ScottBrit) idea of creating a regular newsletter-like communication for potential introductions.
I’ll be honest, I don’t know exactly how this will work but I thought it’d be worth a try. (You can learn more about me, here.)
A few simple rules before signing up:
- I will not, under any conditions, provide your name / contact details to anyone without your consent
- You sign up, along with a few details, and you’ll get an email (probably monthly, but maybe more often) with current opportunities
- If there’s a fit I’m familiar with, I’ll put some introductions together (after a few “here’s what I’m thinking” emails)
- I’m focusing on people I know (ie, I’ve met in person)
- I mainly run in technology circles, with particular attention paid to marketing, business development, and sales opportunities
- There is no guarantee of creating a match
So, if you’re looking for work (part- or full-time), feel free to sign up below. If you’re looking to fill a role, feel free to do the same.
Oh, and for heaven’s sake, go to the Upper West Side Work From Home Meeting!
Network and Career Outreach – Sign Up