347-694-5202 | william AT andersonjr DOT com | Projects
Accomplished leader with proven ability in developing and managing projects that support strategic business objectives. Successful in initiating and implementing product, services, and corporate integrated communication programs for companies large and small.
Offering a unique combination of marketing, technology, and entrepreneurship to build and manage lean and motivated teams that emphasize results based on time-sensitive goals. Acting as a key constituent in cross-department collaboration, focused on discovering cost-effective communications solutions for internal and external teams.
Keeping current in industry changes through continuing professional development, remaining highly connected and knowledgeable in today’s evolving and demanding market.
Areas of expertise include:
- Planning and delivering integrated campaigns based on measurable results
- Building and managing plans based on company milestones
- Implementing internal and external business collaboration initiatives
- Motivating local and dispersed teams
- Succeeding in diverse and flexible work environments
I may be found online at:
- My Website: andersonjr.com
- LinkedIn: andersonjr.com/LinkedIn
- Twitter: andersonjr.com/Twitter
- iTunes: andersonjr.com/TheDailyScrum
- Skype: William.Anderson
Director, Marketing & Sales
Managed and rejuvenated marketing and communications programs across the organization, overseeing a versatile budget while working with a globally dispersed team of ten. Led initiatives for media and partner relations, product positioning and launches, services offerings, brand management, PR, advertising, collateral, and local and global conferences.
Promoted to Director, Marketing & Sales in 2008, taking on additional management of all product and services operations including executive presentations, partner and client negotiations, and lead and ROI reporting. Rejuvenated corporate branding, product sales, and client engagement through marketing, outreach initiatives.
Managed strategic and tactical communications for product releases, company events, and ad-hoc marketing campaigns. Liaised with product management, sales, and executive teams to support market announcements focused on driving increased revenues and reaching targeted milestones.
Managed corporate marketing and communications activities, including online and offline copy creation, website preparedness, SEO/SEM management, email campaign build and distribution, product and services presentations, metrics and reporting, and print advertising.
Manager, Business Development
Managed the global partner program, ensuring customers and partners were connected quickly, while maintaining partner revenue metrics.
Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions
Managed custom global M&A activity reports, client presentations, and communications initiatives.
Groups & Associations
- American Marketing Association
- Ageno School of Business, Alumni
- Search & Social Media Marketing Meetup Group, New York
- Work From Home Meeting (Founder, Host)
- The Daily Scrum Podcast (Founder, Host)
- The MBA Oath, Responsible Value Creation
- Pickup Soccer Group, Brooklyn & Manhattan
- NYC Lean/Kanban … After Dark!
- WordPress, WordCamp Volunteer
- Skillshare, Codeyear, Meetup
Ageno School of Business, Golden Gate University
San Francisco, CA
BS, Business Computer Telecommunications
College of Business & Economics, CSU Hayward
- Apple, Mac, iWork, iOS
- Microsoft, Windows, Office
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- SugarCRM, Salesforce
- Google Apps, Analytics, Docs, Voice, Webmaster
- WordPress, Joomla, Marketo, MailChimp, Constant Contact
- Twitter, Ohours, Engagio, Facebook, Podcast, EventBrite, Meetup
- Google Adwords / Adsense, Feedburner, iTunes, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads